Sunday, January 17, 2010

We are alive

I know I have been slacking in the blogging dept.
We are officially residents of Pocatello, ID and have been busily unpacking, organizing, and trying to decorate.
We have now been here for 1 week and we are loving our new home.
I haven't taken any pictures of the inside yet... still have a few things to do (maybe I will post pictures one room at a time.
For now... here are some cute pictures of Pax at his friend's houses playing, while we were packing up in Idaho Falls (BIG thanks to Hilary, Caleb, Marta, and Benji). Pax had so much fun! Caleb had fun making Pax laugh in the tube
They almost look like brothers
Pax loved this kid sized chair that says "Benji"
I love it... I think the Easter Bunny should bring this to Paxton.
He loves little chairs he can get into!

P.S. we had a great Christmas and New Years. I will be posting pictures of our holiday fun soon!

No comments: