Wednesday, January 27, 2010

vroom vroom

Paxton loves trucks lately. When he sees one, he says "vroom vroom" and usually starts crying because he can't get inside.
He loves his Dad's big truck (alot more than either of his parents do) and wants to sit in it all the time. Chad regretted ever letting him do this.
Paxton was one unhappy little guy when his dad took him back inside!
The other day I was getting some things out of next size of clothing (yes, he is already wearing 18 to 24 month clothes) and he found this shirt. He started saying "vroom vroom" attempted to put it on. He loved it all day long. It was the first thing he showed daddy when he got home from school.

2 comments:

The Egan Family said...

Thats so cute! I love that picture of him "driving" in the drivers seat! I bet he had a hay day in that car!

Hannah said...

I'm just blog stalking from my sister-in-law Hilary's blog. I couldn't leave without telling you that you have one seriously cute boy! I recognize him from pictures on Hilary's blog. He is darling!