How sweet! The other day I was folding my arms and I looked over at Evie and she then folded her arms....So cute! Just when you wonder if they are understanding anything from you, they suprise you! I guess all of that praying we have been doing and telling her to fold her arms really paid off! Glad to see you guys are doing well!
aww, that is the sweetest thing!! I can't wait to hear Landon say that, he's not a very talkative little guy, but it will be fun to hear it :) What is it about these babies that just steal every piece of our hearts??
2 comments:
How sweet! The other day I was folding my arms and I looked over at Evie and she then folded her arms....So cute! Just when you wonder if they are understanding anything from you, they suprise you! I guess all of that praying we have been doing and telling her to fold her arms really paid off! Glad to see you guys are doing well!
aww, that is the sweetest thing!! I can't wait to hear Landon say that, he's not a very talkative little guy, but it will be fun to hear it :) What is it about these babies that just steal every piece of our hearts??
Post a Comment