Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Our New Home!

We have had another change of plans!
We have decided to not buy a house while living in Pocatello. We have many reasons and feel good about our decision. However, we are sad we will not be homeowners and have something to call ours.

We found somewhere that we will call home for the next 3 1/2 years. I absolutely love it, and think its the next best thing to having my own home.

Its 3 bedrooms 2 1/2 bath. Plenty of room for us to grow! Its kind of a different floor plan, and Pax will have to get used to stairs, but its perfect for us.

It makes me even more excited to move to Pocatello now that we have a home!

(After telling my mom about it and where it was located, she told me its on the same road where I lived when I was born. Funny huh?)

4 comments:

chelseyandmatt said...

Where is this in POcatello?? I like this A lot! Soo fun!

Amber and Mitchell said...

It Looks so cute!!! Nice and big. I'm so excited for you guys. I will want to see lots of pictures.

Jones Family said...

wow! how exciting! even though it's not yours, you still will have lots of space and a 2 car garage!!! That is way awesome! Happy for you guys.

Nichol said...

I love it! It looks like it will work great for you guys! I can't wait to see it!