Pax loves his cousin "uh ee". They are the best little buds. When I went to get Pax out of his bed this morning he asked "uh ee?" and started looking all over the house for her. He is going to miss her so much.
Rach..those are the cutest pictures of them two!! I love the one of her holding his hand :) Good luck moving, wish we were still in Poky so Colton and Pax could be friends! Maybe this summeR??
3 comments:
It's not to far...I'm sure she can visit...but it will be hard for awhile. Good luck to all of you on your move
Rach..those are the cutest pictures of them two!! I love the one of her holding his hand :) Good luck moving, wish we were still in Poky so Colton and Pax could be friends! Maybe this summeR??
THose are the cutest pictures!!!
Post a Comment