We are moving. Surprise!
- You are also probably thinking we bought a home in Idaho Falls.
- Nope, we are headed back to Pocatello.
- The first part of January 2010
- We have decided that is what is best for our family right now.
- I am going to continue working for my boss, 2 days a week, at Firth School District.
- I also found a job working after school (the days I work at Firth) at a clinic in Pocatello.
- We are sad and excited for this new adventure.
- I am excited to return to 2 days a week.
- Chad is excited not to have to ride the bus and be close for study groups and group projects.
- We are so sad to leave Ashley and Lynnlee. Pax loves playing with Lynnlee, and I will miss having my sister babysit Pax and getting to spend time with my sister and neice. The days Pax is at home with me all day, he will go stand by the door and say "lynnlee" (ih-ee) or if we mention "lynnlee" he runs to the door and waits. He will miss his buddy so much.
- We will also be leaving Hailey and Candice at BYU-Idaho. I have loved living closer to Hailey. I graduated when she was 12, so we haven't always got to be close by each other. We have got to spend a lot more time with each other and I love it.
- We will also miss our friends that we have made here, at church and at work.
- I will miss the great kids and their families that I work with. I truly have the best job... I get to work (play) with kids all day!
- We are still hoping to buy a home in March/April. So, we are trying to find a month to month lease or a 3 month lease.
- We will keep you up to date on any new developments!
- Wish us luck!
8 comments:
NOOOOO!!!!!! So sad. :( But we will definitely have to get together when we come down for costco trips! I hope it all works out for the best for you guys. You deserve the very best. Good luck and let us know if we can help with anything!
am beside myself with grief. what will we ever do!?!!? am happy for your new adventure but we're surely going to miss you. good luck with everything, let us know how we can help. i know two big strong boys to move furniture.
p.s. love the blog design!
Pokie's not that far away from Rexburg. I used to do my laundry at your house when I was at Ricks. I loved coming and staying with you guys! Good luck on your new adventure.
wow! I Had no idea i guess i'm not a very good sister. So when is the move and can we help? We sure love you guys and we are so excited to spend time together for christmas!
Paul Says: Maybe you should move to Salt Lake. We have a Costco too and then we wouldn't only see you guys once a year.
Ok, so I totally thought you were gonna say you were pregnant! Good luck with the move! Miss ya!
WHAT AM I GOING TO DO?????? My kids are going to die!!!!
I promise we will get by...but we will miss you a ton!! I understand doing what is best for you family!! Good luck and let us know what you need!
Post a Comment