Yesterday I went for my LAST
appt! Here is the update: I am
dilated to a 2 and 60-70% effaced. The Dr. stripped my membranes also. We set an induction date for Friday, September 19 (1 day after my due date) if he doesn't come by then. After my
appt I was having cramping and contractions and then they stopped. So... we will see what happens!!
3 comments:
Yayyy! Good luck! I am sure you will do great in the delivery room! Can't wait to see pics of your new baby!!!!
How exciting!!! Can't wait for the next post...pictures and info about the new addition to the family! Good Luck!
Keep us updated!! We will be up there an Friday because Shantae is playing at Idaho State at 4:00. WE would invite you but I think you will be a little busy!! WE will be ther through Sunday so keep us posted!
Post a Comment