Monday, March 7, 2011

A quick update

I have been a horrible blogger for the past year. I am sorry!
(Please excuse the not-so-good-quality of pictures... they are off my phone or old blog posts. Kind of blurry)

  • Things are going great! I am now 32 weeks. I am feeling great... a little uncomfortable, but so much better than my first 1/2 of this pregnancy. We are getting so excited for this new bundle of love to arrive. We no longer have a name picked out, but we have narrowed it down to 2 (for now, anyways!) Here is a little tummy comparison...
  • Paxton is getting so big. He says the cutest things and has the sweetest, most loving spirit. He is constantly telling us he loves us or someone in our family or a friend. He loves giving hugs and kisses. He loves preschool! He is getting so close to being potty trained. His diapers are dry in the morning and he does a potty dance everytime he is holding it... he's just not quite ready for the potty. Hopefully this happens in the next few months. Paxton loves giving "baby sissy" hugs and kisses and says her name is "Princess". His newest obsessions are a show called "Calliou", Buzz Lightyear (pretty much anything Toy Story), and Despicable Me.
  • Note: The "big Buzz" incentive did not work and was a total disaster!!

  • Chad is waiting to hear about his graduate school acceptance. He will find out in the next 2-4 weeks! He is getting excited for his summer job... Reno, NV here we come!
  • We are moving to Reno, NV for the summer... which means I am taking the entire summer off! I am so excited and feel blessed that this oppotunity has came to us!

2 comments:

Pam And Scott said...

You better be back!! Mckenzie and I need you there! Don't love Reno to much:)

The Egan Family said...

Yes, mckenzie needs some fam close by for college! I can't believe you are already sooo far along. You're getting close rachel!