Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Preview...

Last week we had Pax's 1 year pictures taken, as well as our first family pictures. Chad's cousin took them and she did awesome! Here is one picture she took... love it.

To see a few more of Pax and our family, go to Alicia's photography blog at: www.alicianyephotography.com

5 comments:

marta said...

rach, i totally forgot about your big photo taking weekend. these are adorable. your pax and that darling sweater are so sweet. glad you got some perfect pics of pax.

Pam And Scott said...

They turned out so cute!! Shante is going down this weekend! I think Alicia does such a great job!

Paul and Carly said...

Very Cute! Thanks so much for coming by while you were down, it was really good to see you guys. I'm going to love seeing you guys more than just the cabin trip and maybe one other time in the year. That will be fun. Thanks again about the visit!

The Egan Family said...

I love that picture!! Its so adorable, i could seriously just eat paxton up :)

Racheal said...

Wow, these are great pics!! :) Super cute!!