Pax and I went to Pocatello last week for a lunch/play date with my great friend, Mandy, and her 2 adorable kids. Mandy and I went to grad school together. We got used to seeing each other daily and talking all the time during those 2 years. Now that we don't get that we go through withdrawls! We try to meet up once a month so we can chat and the kids can play.
Here is a picture of Pax and his Mama at lunch. He loves my phone so we took a picture with it! He looks so big!!

This was at Mandy and I's favorite lunch place during school.... 5th Street Bagelry. We would often escape from the craziness of school and go indulge in yummyness!
1 comment:
Rach..you need to keep these posts coming!! I love to see pictures of Paxton, and he will be soo big when we get back!! How is life? It is a whole different world here thats for sure!!
Post a Comment