Thursday, April 2, 2009

Update

It has been a while (over a month... that is a record for me) since I posted anything. We have been pretty busy lately with work, school, and Paxton... and it doesn't help we no longer have internet at home. Here is a short update on what we have been doing since my last post on Valentines Day...
We went to Hailey's State Basketball Tournament. It was a fun weekend in Boise with my family. It didn't turn out quite how we wanted but they got 3rd place. We are really going to miss Hailey's sports next year (especially my parents).
Paxton loves Aunt Hai Hai... he is always hugging and kissing her (sometimes over me)
I was able to go to David Archuleta in Salt Lake... he is so cute! He was a lot of fun and is such a good singer. Thanks Nichol for sharing the tickets. It was fun to act like a teenager again and to watch all the obsessed girls. I can't make fun... I would totally be in their shoes if I was their age.

Paxton is growing so so fast. Here is his update:

1. He had RSV and was put on breathing treatments. The treatments fixed him up pretty fast. He is now happy and healthy!

2. He is now 6 months old... weighing 17.5 lbs (49th%) and is almost 28 inches (89th%). He is so tall (for right now). He is such a happy boy. This is such a fun age and Chad and I are loving it. Here are some recent pictures of him.
3. He is rolling like crazy! He doesn't stay in one place if he is layed down.
I layed Paxton down for his morning nap. I layed him on his back with his head the opposite direction... he was able to roll over, turn him self the opposite way, and escape his tightly wrapped blacket. AND... look at those thighs!
4. He is sitting up really well, but has taken a few face plants.

5. He is laughing so much and giving hugs and kisses.

6. He has been busy with March Maddness and cheering his mom onto Bracket VICTORY!

Paxton is growing up way too fast... before I know it he will be driving and having his first girlfriend...

2 comments:

Pam And Scott said...

Wow he is so cute!! He is growing up. Thanks for letting me hug and kiss on him last month at jennys he's such a doll!

The Egan Family said...

Paxton is SUCH A DOLL!!! I can't believe how grown up he's gotten, and so cute!