Thanks Chelsey for tagging me on this!
1. Where did you meet? In junior high. I guess I tried talking him into going out with my friend. We didn't talk much in junior high or high school. So, really it was the singles branch that got us together.
2. How long did you date before you were married? 6 months
3. How long have you been married? 2 years in December
4. What does he do that surprises you? The sweet text messages he sends randomly, changing diapers without me asking
5.What is your favorite feature of his? His eyes
6. What is your favorite quality of his? He can always can make me laugh and smile when I am sad or stressed.
7. Does he have a Nickname for you? Babe
8. What is his favorite color? green, I think
9. What is his Favorite food? Sunday dinner, fried chicken, and ham with ham gravy, and mandrin chicken
10. What is his favorite sport? basketball (I think, but he loves football and tennis)
11. When and where was your first kiss? on my parent's doorstep, after our "real" second date
12. Favorite thing to do as a couple? Lately we like watching different seasons of shows (24, Prison Break, Office, One Tree Hill, and Smallville), and stare at Paxton
13. Do yo have any Children? 1 little boy PAXTON little
14. How old is he? 24
15. Who said I love you first? he did...but he says that I did. I was waiting for him to say it before I would, so I know he said it first!
16. What is his favorite type of music? I think I would call it Punk, but I'm not sure what you would really call it. I have got him to listen and somewhat like country music.
17. What do you admire most about him? There are so many things, but my newest thing is how he is with Paxton. He is such a cute dad and loves Pax so much. I love seeing them together.
18. Do you think he will read this? Maybe if he actually looks at our blog
I tag Lindsay!!
January 2016
8 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment