Thursday, August 14, 2008

35 Weeks... but who's counting??

So here I am at 35 weeks! I need to stop taking these pictures because I don't realize that I am that big until I see myself in pictures!! I look like I shoved a basketball up my shirt!!

Here is my basketball! I would like to think it's the dress that is making me look so big!

This entire pregnancy Lynnlee has thought she has the baby in her belly.

(Don't look at the disaster in the background. We just moved in and I'm not moving so quickly anymore so unpacking has been a very slow process)

Lynnlee loves kissing baby Paxton.

4 comments:

Emily and Owen Johnston said...

Rachel you look really beautiful!!!!

Pam And Scott said...

Rachel your almost there!! I didn't know you were moving to IF. Is chad still in school? Shantae is going to play soccer in Pocatello soon maybe we can run by and see this little Paxton when he arrives!!

Abby said...

Rachel..You look so cute as a pregnant Lady!! Congratulations on it all. It's amazing how in such a short amount of time your life life has changed drastically!! I am glad that you are happy and doing well. Good Luck with the Birth!

The Egan Family said...

I can't believe how close you are getting!! I'm so excited for you! You're so cute, even when you're prego! Connor and I cant wait till baby paxton comes!!