This weekend, while Chad went to help his parents with building their house, I went 4-wheeling with my family. Lacey, my cousin, came home with Chad and I for a blind date we set her up on, and she enjoyed 4-wheeling too. Since I am almost 29 weeks along, I thought I should take it easy. I only went on a short ride and then stayed at camp.
My dad woke us up so early to go and then took like 3 hours to get ready. While we were outside waiting to leave Hailey, my sister, insisted on taking my first baby belly picture. She is quite fascinated with it!
Here I am, 28 1/2 weeks!
4-Wheeling is not the most flattering activity. You get covered in dust.
Lacey and Hailey came back completely covered! I had already cleaned up a little!
We had tons of fun and hope that Chad will get to go before the summer is over!
2 comments:
aww so cute!! You look so good and so happy Rach!
It looks like you had fun!!!
Post a Comment